The Friend Indeed

Before starting off, have you watched this TV show called "F.R.I.E.N.D.S"? If you haven't you just have to. Add this to your bucket list. Its the best sitcom that I've ever watched. Its the only TV show that gave me the feels. I noticed I had tears in my eyes after watching the season 9 finale. I'd fallen off my chair laughing so much at the jokes. xD :') I wanted to mention this cuz we're talking about friendship anyway.

Anyway, I was talking to a friend today after a really long time (a month? Yeah.) and that's when I knew what my next post was going to be about. I'd like to dedicate this post to her. She's one of those friends with who I never expected would become so close to me later. Its weird because now she's one of those people who I can share anything with. She's been through a lot and she still lives life with all the confidence. Just by talking to her, you'll never know how much experience she's had, what she's been through and that's only because she doesn't wanna show it. She's been there for me when I needed her the most. When I asked for help and most of the people had "work to do", she'd say, "Tell me now" and help me out. She'd spend hours with me when I wasn't feeling alright. She's not one of those jobless people with nothing to do, in fact she's one of the busiest people I know. She's good at studies and sports and to maintain that she has to work harder that ever. Still she'd never complain about not having time. No matter what the situation is, she'd talk to me with the same enthusiasm, whether its 2am or it'd been busy day. So many times, she's slept while talking to me. She'd never tell me she's sleepy till the moment when she really cant help it. I've always tried to be an equally good friend but we all know that's gonna be pretty hard. Every time I see her, remember her or chat with her, I say to myself, 'Hopefully someday, I'll help you out they way you've always been helping me out'.

I respect her for the person that she is and love her loads for being there for me. I love you, dude. :) Thanks for being there for me. :*