What is this weird feeling?

My runny nose, the dirt on my glasses, the smell of dust, the sound of my dad yelling at me for not studying, the noise of cars honking outside, the pressure of all the upcoming exams, are a few of the things that are happening around me but why is that the only thing I can think of is her?
All that I want to do is talk to her, look at her and make her smile. Why cant I just get her off my head and seriously pay attention to what's important for me, for my future? Why is she so important to me right now? We've been good friends for a long time now but why am I suddenly feeling all of this now? Why do I keep remembering that day when she had called me over because she had something really important to tell me? It isn't like she said anything important anyway. After making me wake up early and go all that way, the only thing that she wanted to tell me was 'Something feels weird. Something is wrong'? Why do I keep remembering only the last friendly hug and kiss that she'd given me rather than all the other ones? Why do I keep remembering that look on her face, that expression in her eyes?
After thinking of a million things, why do I keep wondering what the expression in her eyes meant? The look on her face, though.. why was she so serious that day? It was so unlike her usual smiling, excited, full of energy looking face.
Why is my throat hurting like it does when I feel like crying? I'm missing her for sure but why am I? I keep opening WhatsApp to check if I have any messages. I have a few messages but I don't wanna read those, I wanna read messages sent by her.
Why do I think for an hour and type a message for her and erase it? Am I scared that she'll get to know what I'm feeling? Is she feeling this way too? Cuz I did catch her typing once coincidentally but I never got a message.
Is this feeling of wanting to be with her all the time wrong? Is it wrong that all I want to see right now is the smile on your face, all that I want to hear is her voice, all that I want to feel is her aura, all that I want is all my senses to focus on her and nothing else?
Something's not right. In all the years that I've been with her, how have I never felt this way before? How is it that, even though I've been in a few relationships before, I've never felt this way?
Why, when I think about all this, when I see her face, when I remember the times that I've spent with her, when I relive all the moments with her, does my heart beat so hard?
Am I in love? Is she in love with me, too? Is this what true love feels like? Is this why they call love blind? Is love always this unexpected? Is this what I've always dreamed of?
If I've got what I've dreamed of, what is this... emptiness? Now that I've got what I wanted why I do I feel like something's missing? Why, now more than ever, do I wanna meet her? Why do I feel like talking to her when I see her again is gonna be so hard? Why do I want to always be with her but not tell her that?
'I'm in love with you, dude. I don't think its gonna be possible for me to keep that from you for very long so I'm hoping, hoping so much, that when you said "Something is strange" you were and are feeling the same way I am feeling. I wanna be with you for as long as I can and just look at you.  I wanna see that smile on your face, that story in your eyes. I feel like a prince when I'm around you, powerful, strong, handsome and.... charming. Be my princess?' I say it out aloud to her in my head and suddenly.. I'm hearing these weird noises.. Feeling scared.. something to do with exams. Is that my dad saying something to me? No, he's definitely yelling! Why are all those cars honking? Why are my glasses do dirty? Why is there so much dust around me? Ugh! Why is my nose always irritating me? But wait.. Why do I feel like I don't really care? All I care about is... her!
......what were her eyes trying to say to me the other day?